A valuable diagnostic aid for common concerns
- Rapid AI results so you can spend more time with patients
- Easy slide preparation with consistent results
- Fast, simple setup for maximum efficiency
- Accurately detects bacteria, yeast and inflammatory cells1
- Differentiates between cocci and rods
- Specialist support in the diagnosis of challenging cases*†
Part of the most powerful in-clinic dermatology portfolio
Efficient, reliable data
AI-driven analysis delivers results with accuracy comparable to that of clinical pathologists1 to assist in the diagnosis of a variety of dermatological clinical presentations.
Pair expert-level1 dermatology diagnostics with powerful treatment solutions like Apoquel® (oclacitinib tablet) and Cytopoint® from the same portfolio to maximize efficiency at critical moments in patient care.
Advanced patient care
Optimize diagnosis and treatment selection with a single, comprehensive dermatology portfolio, so you can provide continuous care with fewer delays to more patients.
How it works
- Analyze skin cytology samples1, including impression smears, ear swabs and skin swabs
- Aid in the detection and diagnosis of infection
- Detect the presence of yeast, inflammatory cells and bacteria
- Differentiate between cocci and rods
- Deliver accurate and efficient results within a single visit1
Individualized care for your patients
Discover how Zoetis offerings can help you achieve an accurate diagnosis and combine with the treatment power of Apoquel and Cytopoint – delivering fast, easy relief for your canine patients.
Reliable dermatology insights at the point of care
The proof is in the data - explore the accuracy and reliability of Vetscan Imagyst AI Dermatology to see how testing sensitivity and specificity holds up to that of expert, board-certified clinical pathologists.1
Looking for more information? Find what you need in our Resource Center.
Bringing specialist-level medicine to your clinic
The Zoetis Virtual Laboratory offers deeper insights through its unique portfolio of interconnected diagnostic products and services. Central to the Virtual Laboratory offering, Vetscan Imagyst connects innovative, in-clinic AI diagnostic testing with real human clinical pathology expertise, empowering confident treatment decisions and elevating patient care.
- Anytime† expert support
- Best-in-class AI
- Connected diagnostic insights
Explore the full Vetscan Imagyst portfolio
Multiple testing capabilities combined on a single analyzer for comprehensive, AI-powered insights at the point of care.
Discover the difference Vetscan Imagyst can make in your clinic
Contact us today to learn more about how our diagnostics portfolio can help you elevate your patient care.
Customer Service, Support & Ordering
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:30pm ET
Vetscan and i-STAT Technical Support
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Zoetis Reference Laboratories Customer Service, Support & Ordering
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 9:30pm ET
Saturday: 9:00am – 8:30pm ET
Need Technical Support?
Our support team is available to answer product questions and provide guidance.‡
* Option to send digital slide image to our network of clinical pathologists as needed. Additional costs may apply.
† Dependent on consultant availability.
‡ If you are a pet owner looking for treatment recommendations, please contact your veterinarian.
Reference: 1. Data on file, Study No. D870R-US-22-053, 2023, Zoetis Inc.