Bring specialist-level medicine directly to your clinic through an integrated suite of products and services.
Improve diagnostic workflow, manage more patients in less time, and take the guesswork out of challenging cases.
Connected through ZoetisDx
View test results and connect with experts in one centralized platform
Best-in-class artificial intelligence (AI)
Diagnose with fast, accurate, specialist-level results1-3
Access our board-certified pathologist network for expert test reviews*
Discuss results and a path forward with a specialist at no extra cost†
Specialist support that elevates care
See how Virtual Laboratory by Zoetis can help you deliver individualized care in just a few hours.‡
Identify and order point-of-care testing
Complete point-of-care testing and AI blood smear analysis
Results indicative begins of anemia
~ 2 Hrs4
Access add-on expert pathology review*
Create treatment plan
~ 1 Hr‡
Consult with clinical specialist for treatment plan, and send patient home with medication
Consult with remote clinical specialists at no additional charge
Enjoy direct access to our network of clinical specialists from within your clinic.
- Complimentary: Available to every Zoetis Diagnostics customer†
- Convenient: Request consultations through ZoetisDx
- Global: Available in multiple languages and in multiple countries
Video and audio consultations are available by appointment only. Some specialties are email-only.
- Small animal internal medicine
- Equine medicine
- Large animal internal medicine
- Small animal dentistry
- Small animal surgery
At Zoetis, we're proud of the relationships we've built with our customers, and we're even prouder to share their stories with you. Watch our customer testimonial videos and discover the real impact our products and services can have on your practice.
Dr. Lance Kidder
After consulting with a specialist through Virtual Laboratory by Zoetis, Dr. Kidder was able to diagnose a tough case and quickly move onto treatment.
Dr. Chelsie Bailey
Dr. Bailey appreciated the swift assistance provided by our global clinical specialist, which played a crucial role in effectively diagnosing and treating her patient's health concerns.
See the benefits for your practice
Say goodbye to diagnostic frustrations and long turnaround times with Virtual Laboratory by Zoetis.
Integrates and provides data while you and your staff focus on other tasks
Specialist-level insight so you can manage more patients in clinic from start to finish
Results are delivered in a medically relevant time frame, so you can deliver individualized care
Reduce risk of errors due to variability in training/expertise or preparation inconsistencies
Access results anytime, anywhere
View test results and connect with experts through ZoetisDx—an integrated, online platform that combines a full suite of diagnostic products and reference laboratory services.
- See Zoetis diagnostic results and trending data on any device
- Collaborate across your practice to ensure optimal treatment outcomes
- Share results easily with your clients
- Consult with our network of board certified specialists on any case
1. Data on file, Study No. D870R-US-21-045, 2021, Zoetis Inc.
2. Nagamori Y, Sedlak RH, DeRosa A, et al. Evaluation of the Vetscan Imagyst®: an in-clinic canine and feline fecal parasite detection system integrated with a deep learning algorithm. Parasit Vectors. 2020;13(1):346. doi:10.1186/s13071-020-04215-x.
3. Data on file, Study No. D870R-US-22-053, Zoetis Inc.
4. Data on file, TI-08898, Zoetis Inc.
*Option to submit digital slide image to our network of clinical pathologists as needed. Additional costs may apply.
†The use of Vetscan® Fuse plus at least one Zoetis Diagnostics instrument or service, such as Vetscan Imagyst®, required.
‡Timelines are examples and depend on test request queues and consultant availability.