Testing made simple, with efficient patient tracking
- Accurately tracks blood glucose levels in cats, dogs and horses1,2
- Empowers pet owners to successfully monitor their pet’s diabetes
- Accurate results with a wide testing range of 20-750 mg/dL1,2
- Integrated with the AlphaTrak App, select PIMS and ZoetisDX.com via Vetscan® Fuse or Hub
Partner with pet owners for better care
Efficient, reliable data
Easily capture and store digital results to build glucose curves, assess trends over time and gain a better understanding of patient health.
Maximize efficiency during visits with shareable results on the device, AlphaTrak App and PIMS (via the Vetscan Fuse or Hub).
Advanced patient care
Optimize your practice with convenient at-home diagnostic solutions that can help pet owners successfully monitor true blood glucose levels, so you can provide continuous care with fewer delays to more patients.
How it works
- Rely on dependable, consistent data for the treatment of diabetic patients
- Minimize discomfort with small blood sample size and quick wicking
- Monitor patient health over time with result tracking in the AlphaTrak App
- Assist pet owners with at-home monitoring and care with easy report generation in the AlphaTrak App
Looking for more information? Find what you need in our Resource Center.
Discover the difference Zoetis Handheld Analyzers can make in your clinic
Contact us today to learn more about how our diagnostics portfolio can help elevate your patient care.
Customer Service, Support & Ordering
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 6:30pm ET
Vetscan and i-STAT Technical Support
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Zoetis Reference Laboratories Customer Service, Support & Ordering
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 9:30pm ET
Saturday: 9:00am – 8:30pm ET
Need Technical Support?
Our support team is available to answer product questions and provide guidance.*
*If you are a pet owner looking for treatment recommendations, please contact your veterinarian.
References: 1. Data on file, Study Report No. D876RUS-21-040, 2022, Zoetis Inc. 2. Data on file. Study Report D850R-US-22-005, Zoetis Inc.